Monday, March 1, 2010

Does Florel Work On Walnut Trees

Perugia - Cremonese 4-0 The protagonists in the press room

Andrea Zanchetta is a player we've come to appreciate during the year not only for his technical skills but also to those of humans. Perugia too did not disappoint, finding words that are very sincere.
Andrea, bad across the board.
"disastrous. From all points of view. We took the ball on goal after 5 minutes idle, then we hurt all over, in possession, not being held. You can not go on like this. The worst game of my career professionals do not remember it in another way. "
Goals taken up and on dead-ball starting to be repetitive. There you are right in the locker room?
" Yes but if we analyze the errors but then commit still and always the same is not good. From the point of view we are doing a lot of nervous and mental fatigue. "
It 's a problem only mental or physical?
" I do not know. In the first round we managed to make than expected and this has masked faults that are now coming out. It 's a bit of games that we are in trouble. "
always came first before the ball. Now the opposite happens.
"It 's a problem, too. We have it all wrong and we're probably in trouble even on the physical plane. And' everything went wrong. I'm sorry for the fans who made more than 400 km to attend a game is ridiculous. We have to apologize with them. "
We've seen talking with supporters after the race. What you said?
"I do not know. I greeted them because I respect them but I did not hear what was asked. The minimum we need to do is apologize, but why do not they deserve a performance like this. Do not we even deserve it. We have always given all throughout the year. After a test this is, however, must apologize. It 'was a benefit unwatchable.
E 'a transitional phase or a crisis of greater scope for you?
"The captain blacks moments during the season. We must pass this time as soon as possible. "

Ricardo Villar against Perugia has enjoyed his debut in the league. He did not certain, however, have enjoyed as much the result.
Ricardo, satisfaction on a personal level for you but with this result ...
"I'm happy for me because after two races in which I could not play before because I had a fever and because there are four accidents which occurred all at once I finally got to play. But they are sad about the result. We could not play as we know, they are strong and we have put for the whole game. "
What is missing?
" We have misunderstood the game. They attacked us lining up in attack with a history of players in A and B, we have done wrong from the beginning. "
There were you hurt? Did you expect such a Cremonese?
" It 's normal stay after a bad game so. We must not forget the defeats as victories are forgotten. "

Alberto Galuppo has hired a duel fought with Perugia Professor but in the long run it was necessary surrender as his teammates. At the end of the race do not look for excuses.
Nothing to save now Alberto.
"The result speaks volumes about the game. It 'started badly with that goal conceded on dead-ball ..".
A fact that is repeated in this start-up goals and also on dead-ball goals conceded are repetitive.
"It 's a time like this. We work hard to correct but we commit the same mistakes. We have 9 big games ahead of us, beating us hope that this serves as a shock."
The second goal were on the line but you could not return. You slipped?
"No, I was on the ball but Professor delayed the shot and me deceived with half a body and pretend I could not take it. Too bad because I think that without that goal would have been a different game. "
We could not play ball on the ground today, unlike the usual.
" Let's say we could not do our game. Instead they did what they wanted. Often they kept possession and put us in difficulty with the cuts of the exterior and tips. We could not fight it. "
E 'an episode or the opening of a crisis after a series of shaky games?
" The results are very different from some time ago when we won often in both home and away. But I believe we have 9 games to redeem. Losing it burns and it hurts but we have good potential and we must fight to make many points as possible. "
You also you have highlighted some games.
" I played a bit 'out of the door for my taste but I believe I possess the qualities to do well. I need continuity of play. "
One of the two most important shots of your team.
" Yeah, we kicked with danger just a couple of times, with tail and with me. They were much more dangerous. "
Source: The Vessel

0 comments:

Post a Comment